Friday, April 15, 2011

Life From Scratch by Melissa Ford

7 out of 10: This book was an quick and entertaining read. If you love to cook or blog, you'll like this book. This book tells the story of a recent divorcee who decides she needs to learn how to cook and starts a blog all about her adventures in the kitchen. She always ordered takeout with her ex, but can't afford it anymore and decides to reclaim her life through her kitchen. If this book sounds familiar, it should. It's definitely got a Julie and Julia feel to it.

Melissa Ford, the author is a popular blogger herself. I didn't look up her blog until I finished the book. I probably should have sooner, because I felt like I was reading her story. No sirree, she just writes good fiction.

Thanks to netGalley and Bell Bridge Books for the advance copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment