Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brayden's books of the month- February edition

Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle- Brayden loves this book because he's obsessed with animal sounds right now. I love two things about it. I love the illustrations so much! The pages that show landscapes are just beautiful! I also love that it is about helping your friends out when they need it. I bought this with a B&N gift card I had last month, and we've really enjoyed it so far.



Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss- Oh, how I love Dr. Seuss. And now Brayden is getting in on the party too. This is his favotire so far. Just like with Little Blue Truck, it's all about the animals and the sounds they make.






That's Not My Monster by Fiona Watt- We got this book from the library, and Brayden loves it. I thought "touch and feel" books were good for babies, but I think he likes them even more now. I also think it's a safe introduction to the idea of monsters. I had wanted to put that off for a bit longer, but these ones are not scary at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment