Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Links

-I have to start off my first set of links with a link to Goodreads, specifically a link to my Goodreads profile. Words cannot express how much I LOVE this site. I love that I can brag about how many books I've read, thanks to Goodreads. I especially love that I finally have a working system to keep track of books I want to read.

-Penguin's Breathless Reads have me so excited. So far I have read Matched by Ally Condie and I am about 50 pages away from finishing The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller. So so good! All of the authors will be here next week as part of the Breathless Reads tour, and I can't wait to go.

-An awesome list of 100 YA books for feminist readers can be found here. I've only read 13, and there are many more I want to read. One of my favorite YA books made the list- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. Lucky me, I just got my own copy of the book this weekend and I will be re-reading it and posting a review.

-Barnes and Noble does an online storytime that is pretty great. Brayden has really enjoyed it. I found out about it from this blog that has fun teaching and activity ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment